Re: Privacy campaign funds

Hi.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 04:40:45PM -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
A while back we ran a $20K privacy campaign. A while later there was a
discussion about what to do with the funds. Did we ever decide what to
do with these?
Nope.
I proposed to fund interns to work on security and privacy related projects
but the idea was rejected.
I still think that funding two interns, combined with a hackfest, is a good
(i.e. effective and efficient) way to spend the money.

Cheers,
  Tobi