Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting of January, 23th, 2015

Emmanuele wrote:

[...]
arguably, this should have been set up right at the end of the
previous board's term/beginning of this board's term, but I suspect
that the GroupOn issue threw a massive spanner in everybody's
timetable.

Yep. Among other things :)

By the way, I wanted to let you folks know that while we had to cancel
the board meeting last Friday (pretty much everybody was unavailable
that day), we held a special meeting dedicated to the "ED search" topic
today (minutes will follow in the upcoming days) and we will also be
holding a normal meeting on Friday this week (I need to prepare the
agenda for that asap).