Re: Invitation to openSUSE conference!

Hi Hans,

Le 01/02/2015 12:55, Hans de Raad (OpenNovations) a écrit :
I've just spoken to Luis menina from the GNOME-FR team at the FOSDEM
GNOME booth.

We would like to invite GNOME to have a booth at openSUSE conference!

For more info see:
Http://conference.openSUSE.org/

It will be held from 1-4 may 2015 in The Hague Netherlands.

We look forward to welcome you to our conference!

Please don't take the lack of reply as desinterest. GUADEC 2010 was held
in The Hague in 2010, so there's a community out there for sure.
Maybe try to contact ovitters:
https://wiki.gnome.org/OlavVitters

Luis