Re: [Builder] Developer experience (DX) hackfest 2016

On Tue, 2015-12-29 at 12:56 +0000, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
The problem is that we already have an existing method that uses non
free software that is easy and does not require expert help to host
or join. What we were asking for is an alternative free software
service that provides a similar setup experience to the non free
solution.

Telling us that you have experts who can help set it up does not
instill confidence in your solution.

If there is no free solution that has a similar easy setup experience
, perhaps the GNU project should invest in building such a service.

Jangouts might be something worth to give a try and keep an eye on it.

It is a self-hosted solution that uses WebRTC and JavaScript. It has a
MIT license.

https://github.com/jangouts/jangouts

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño