Re: [Builder] Developer experience (DX) hackfest 2016

Hey,

[Removed a few mailing lists from CC]

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 02:49:34PM -0800, Christian Hergert wrote:
 * Remote video? (assuming participants are comfortable with that)

We did run a live stream on Google Hangouts during the first day of
the Content Apps Hackfest in Madrid. Instead of making it a public
broadcast, we specifically invited only those who had expressed a
desire to participate remotely.

This does require having a spare laptop to run the stream.

Cheers,
Rishi