Re: [Builder] Developer experience (DX) hackfest 2016

Hi!

I'm really interested in participating but circumstances prevent me from attending in person. I just signed up as the first remote participant. My purpose with this e-mail is to encourage other remotees to sign up; and to ask for some ideas about how remotees can meaningfully participate.

(Other) Philip