Re: You logo

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
  > You're consistently calling out people on their imprecision when using
  > Linux instead of GNU/Linux, yet you seem to often spell GNOME in an
  > incorrect manner. GNOME is our trademark and it's spelled in caps. I
  > know you usually pay attention to details, so I'd appreciate if you
  > could pay attention to this one as well.

Thank you.  I will try to remember.

Richard, in the future, please reply off-list if you want to correct
someone on the usage of GNU/Linux.  We are already a GNU project, most
of us already know all this.  You're de-railing a useful conversation
with what other people consider to be noise.

Please respect the rules of this list and stay true to the topic on
the subject.  Everyone else here is respecting the rules.  You need to
as well.

Sri Ramkrishna
Director, GNOME Foundation