Re: Call for OPW project ideas

I highly doubt being an OPW mentor will increase the likelihood of my ending up in court.

I think that is not in question here. The point is that if a big organisation who can afford to get sued is not willing to take a risk, why should an individual volunteer be explicitly asked to do that when there is seemingly no similar such demand made of the mentor organisation for which they are volunteering their free time?

Magdalen

p.s. the terms and conditions of your ISP will be on their website.