Re: question for candidates

Hi.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 11:56:16AM -0700, Andy Tai wrote:
What are your views on the participation of the people of these projects,
as stake holders in the direction of gtk+, in the GNOME Foundation?  Should
the GNOME Foundation encourage (reach out to) these people to get them
involved in the GNOME Foundation so they also have a say and even
contribute to gtk+ so gtk+ can continue to serve their needs well,
important for the continuing successes of gtk+ in the free software world?

Absolutely. And, as others have said, we were and are trying to foster
relations with hackfests. I think that is good and necessary.

Cheers,
  Tobi