Re: Mass Reboot: Monday 19th of May, 21.00 - 22.00 CET

On Sat, 17 May 2014, Andrea Veri wrote:

We'll also take the time during the reboots to switch our current
storage away from our current main NFS node to the brand new GlusterFS
nodes. This should not affect the reboots planned downtime.

The maintenance took a bit more due to rsync taking its good time to
transfer the missing files from our old NFS server to the two new
GlusterFS volumes.

Thanks for your patience and please report any issue you may find to
the GNOME Sysadmin Team. [1]

Have a good day!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Contact

Andrea