Re: Valuable items for beginners

On 18 March 2014 10:31, ChangSeok Oh <changseok gnome org> wrote:
Thanks for your reply,  Ekaterina and Hashem :)

Hi ChangSeok, translation and documentation are probably the most
accessible areas for new contributors, but the learning curves are
still quite steep.

Would you share some links for new contributors to learn it? It would be
very helpful to them and me. :)

The documentation team have a short guide on contributing[1], which
starts with setting up a development environment as we need to be able
to test applications and the Shell pretty much from master in git
before we can even thinking about writing docs.

You can find the rest our our resources or links to resources that we
use on our wiki page[2].

Best regards.

ChangSeok

All the best,