Re: internal engagement

Hi All,

I brought up the topic in the GNOME community on Google Plus shortly after Karen's blog post about the topic:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JimCampbell/posts/NdPUm22fkkg

My apologies for not bringing the discussion to the foundation and board's attention.

Jim

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi.

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 11:24:40AM -0800, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> How is that none of the directors noticed this to fix it?
That is not the case. I raised the point that no email hit f-l. But it was not
considered to a problem as we decided to go with a call for bids.

Cheers,
  Tobi