Re: GUADEC 2010 Talks

On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 15:50 +0200, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
Actually I've just noticed that archive.org does point to its own
internal URLs and understandably they do not host the videos, however
the original links do work, so the videos are there, we should prolly
rescue them to YouTube, who owns the GNOME youtube account?

CC'ing engagement-list (which does not have any description on
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/engagement-list so hard to find
out what people are meant to discuss there).

andre

        https://web.archive.org/web/20111105132253/http://www.flumotion.com/webm/

        > Does anyone has copies?

        Shall we make sure to get the videos talks hosted at the
        internet
        archive and maybe youtube when we find them ? (2 is better
        than one, and
        both support modern playback)

        I recently tried to dig up older ones and I came to these
        links that may
        just be dead:

        http://www.actsofvolition.com/archive/2005/may/guadecvideo
        http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/12/06/what-happened-to-the-guadec-videos-this-year/
        https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Slides

        Even the video allegedly hosted on Gnome.org seems to be 404

        I believe there is value in getting these videos back online

        :-/

        Hub

Alberto Ruiz