Re: ED search?

On 22/12/2014, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
Someone just pinged me to ask if I knew anyone who would be appropriate for
KDE's ED position, and it made me realize that I'd heard nothing about
GNOME's ED position for a while. What is the status of that search? Is it
ongoing? Stalled? ...

It has not been on the agenda for a while now for a number of reasons,
the main one being that the board has had a few very time consuming
items to work through in the last half a year (such as Groupon, for
example).

Thanks-
Luis