Re: Mission Statement

On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 14:24 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:

    Do you understand that the many -isms that negatively impact GNOME and
    open source in general

If you want to talk about the larger practice that GNOME is part of,
please speak of "free software".

1. Please get yourself a mailer that doesn't mangle Máirín's name, there
are plenty of "Free Software" ones
2. If the extent of your involvement in the GNOME Foundation's life is
going to be something that a bot can replace, can we please have the bot
instead?