Re: Current state of Foundation finances

Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:32:12AM +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
The board expects that you may have some questions or would like to
know more details about the problem, please read
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/CurrentBudgetFAQ and contact
the board at board-list gnome org if you have any further questions.

Could you slightly change this and clarify what "cash flow" means?

I agree that the FAQ is generating some misconceptions. I've attached
a revised version which I think is clearer - can we update the page
with it?

Allan