Re: Question to candidates

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
Hi all!

First of all thanks for running for being elected as a director of the
foundation.

I saw that most of your candidacy descriptions talk about community,
empowering and improving foundation tasks, but what about relations with
companies and GNOME's ecosystem. GNOME has a large advisory board and
there are lots of companies and interests around it. Do you feel
comfortable and up to the task for that too?

Hi Gil,  thanks for your question.

Since I work in an environment were I do in fact work with an external company I feel fairly comfortable interacting with companies.  Once, you've spent a lot of time spending time defending GNOME to the external community, you're going to be pretty confident about GNOME with both its strengths and weaknesses.

sri

Cheers,
Gil

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net