Re: Question to candidates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gil Forcada" <gforcada gnome org>
To: "foundation-list" <foundation-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:17:42 PM
Subject: Question to candidates

Hi all!

First of all thanks for running for being elected as a director of the
foundation.

I saw that most of your candidacy descriptions talk about community,
empowering and improving foundation tasks, but what about relations with
companies and GNOME's ecosystem. GNOME has a large advisory board and
there are lots of companies and interests around it. Do you feel
comfortable and up to the task for that too?

Yes. I'm interested in getting a better understanding of the needs of all stakeholders and how we can develop
the project and the community in ways that address them.

Thanks,
Marina

Cheers,
Gil

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net