Re: Questions for candidates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Germán Póo-Caamaño" <gpoo gnome org>
To: "Foundation List" <foundation-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:21:46 PM
Subject: Questions for candidates

Hello,

I also thanks people running for the board.   I would like to know:

In order to be in the board, what are you going to do *less*?  In other
words, what would the trade-off be for you? Are you going to spend less
time in other GNOME activities (which ones?), family, work, etc.?

I think the work on the board will be similar in its type to the other community work I'm doing, so the
context switching overhead will be low, and some economies of scale effect will be present. Beyond that, it
will give me motivation to pass on parts of the outreach work I do to others.

Thanks,
Marina

If you are already in the board, what have you done less?

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/