Re: Questions for candidates

On 05/25/2013 05:21 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
Hello,

I also thanks people running for the board.   I would like to
know:

In order to be in the board, what are you going to do *less*?  In
other words, what would the trade-off be for you? Are you going to
spend less time in other GNOME activities (which ones?), family,
work, etc.?

If you are already in the board, what have you done less?

In my case, there wasn't really a trade-off. When I joined Igalia in
late 2011, things I had been doing evenings and weekends (i.e. GNOME
Accessibility) became part of my DayJob. That freed up time for me
which I could allocate to serving on our Board.

Take care.
--joanie