Re: Questions for candidates

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

I also thanks people running for the board.   I would like to know:

In order to be in the board, what are you going to do *less*?  In other
words, what would the trade-off be for you? Are you going to spend less
time in other GNOME activities (which ones?), family, work, etc.?

If you are already in the board, what have you done less?

Ideally, the work I do would enhance the work I'm already doing in GNOME.  So I hope to continue with marketing at least as a mentor and certainly I will continue to make sure we have regular meetings in marketing.  As mentioned before, marketing team has been fairly well and I want to make sure it continues.

In general, there will be some give and take, and make some decisions based on what is more important in the overall scheme of things.

sri

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño