GNOME etherpad instance [WAS: Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates]

[ not related to the current election ]

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

a month ago or so, we finally switched from gobby to an etherpad
instance running on gnome.org; this has facilitated immensely my work

I found it at https://etherpad.gnome.org but it doesn't allow me to
edit pads ("You do not have permission to access this pad" after it
created a pad); we have been using various external etherpad for
release team meeting, it would be nice if we could use the gnome.org
one; is it planned to open it?

        Fred