Re: Feature proposal process?

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

It also says "Note that task owners are mandatory as this is not meant as a random wishlist" - which I had taken as a warning not to submit proposals unapproved (by who, I don't know).

Hi Dave,

As I understand that phrase, it doesn't have much to do with approval, but it rather means that a feature must have a person (sometimes more than one) responsible for its completion.
That's so that other parties coordinating the release (release team, design team, documentation, marketing, etc) have someone to speak to for any issue or question, and someone able to report on its progress.

Cheers,
Cosimo