Re: jabber.gnome.org's future

"Mango" passwords are user's LDAP passwords, check "I am a maintainer and I was asked to log into Mango and approve or deny an account request. However, in order to do this, I need a Mango password. I never received it, or I have forgotten it. What do I do?" at [1] and you should be good to go. Drop me a note if you weren't able to retrieve your password correctly.

cheers,

[1] https://live.gnome.org/MangoFAQ