GNOME on Github - Tomboy

Today I found that GNOME is an organization on Github with several repp's. While I think this is fantastic, several Repo's including Tomboy are out of date. Regrettably, a few users are cloning and using these outdated Repo's.

1. Why isn't this being updated. Is it an automatic process?
2. If it is manual, can I get access so that I can keep it updated?
3. I wish GNOME would move to Github, but I know that has been discussed. I wasn't around and don't need an explanation or any response. Just poking, I am sure a can of worms :) :)

Thanks,

Jared Jennings