Re: [TRUNCATED MESSAGE 21108 1620352] Re: GNOME Fest sponsor

    I apologize for that huge mistake, thanks for the correction. I am still
    learning; from now on, I will write every time GNU/ Linux.

Thank you very much.

There are certain occasions when it is correct to write "Linux"
without "GNU": namely, when you're talking about Torvalds' kernel
and not about a complete system that someone can install and use.
One of the reasons to say "GNU/Linux" for the complete system
is to help people avoid confusion between the complete system
and the kernel.

Happy hacking, and I hope to see you next time I get invited to Peru.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation