PLANNED MAINTENANCE: Monday, Tuesday 16th - 17th Dec 2013: l10n.gnome.org, www.{gnome,guadec}.org

Hi,

we're in the middle of recycling two very old machines and migrate all the services running there to the new machines kindly provided by Canonical.

The following services will be affected:

1. ns-slave.gnome.org
2. www.gnome.org
3. www.guadec.org
4. l10n.gnome.org

I unfortunately don't have a valid date / time for the outage as of now, I'll make sure to update the thread as usual, keep an eye at [1] for an updated overview of how the maintenance is moving forward during the upcoming 24-48 hours.

Thanks for your patience,

[1] https://status.gnome.org

Andrea

Debian Developer,