Re: GUADEC videos are available only with nonfree codecs

Hi;

Am Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:33:16 +0200
schrieb Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com>:
On 15 August 2013 12:02, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
Yesterday I discovered that the GUADEC videos on
http://www.superlectures.com/guadec2013/ are available only in
proprietary formats, H.264 for the video and MP3 for the audio-only
option.

No they are not "available only in proprietary formats", check the
source:

I didn't check the source of the web player, since I wanted to download
the videos.

The fact that the download mechanism doesn't offer .webm is just an
oversight that we'll get fixed.

Thanks, that would be great!

Regards,
        Christian