Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:21 AM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, April 26, 2013 4:51 am, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I'd love to visit Portland!

However we might want to take into account that doing it in the west
coast will have an impact on the travel budget since a lot of people
live in Europe and the east coast.

I know Sri is working hard to look into organizing this in Portland, but I
think there are a number of obstacles. If Portland isn't the right choice
for this year, are there folks who want to organize in Montreal?

I previously mentioned that I'm based in Montreal, and happy to help
organize this if people are interested.
HTH,
James

I don't know if I'll be in Montreal around then, but just a suggestion, if
you do organize it in Montreal, it would be great to have it at Concordia,
McGill, or at UQAM, the Universite de Montreal location is so... far from
everything ;-)

Also, I think there are decently priced hotels on Rene-Levesque west,
which is nice and close to Concordia, and also close to the pubs...

Cheers,
    -Tristan

karen