Re: Service shutdown: jabber.gnome.org

hey andrea,

is there any eta for the new jabber service?

daniel

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 18:35 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
Hello Foundation Members,

as I pre-announced at [1], the jabber.gnome.org service is going down
today, sadly the machine that was running it (label) has a broken disk
and it's currently throwing a good bunch of I/O errors on the console.

I'll look around in the future for all the possible solutions for the
next jabber service powered by the GNOME infrastructure.

Have an awesome day!

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-March/msg00073.html

Andrea

Debian Developer,