Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting - September 9, 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-24 at 16:23 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> [...]
>  * Karen to communicate to Federico that the Observation hackfest was
> approved by the board

Hi,

An email to the Travel Committee would be appreciated.  I missed in the
last meeting minutes there was a travel budget approved for this
hackfest.  Also, nobody sent a request to the travel committee asking
for sponsorship. So, how should we proceed with the reimbursements?

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://people.gnome.org/~gpoo/