Re: Google Code-In 2012?

Yoy know I can't assume that task, but I promise I'll write Ignacio today to ask him if he could be a mentor for this event. Maybe we both could do the work, me assigning bugs and doing a first test of the patches, and Ignacio checking them deeply and approving them.

I'll writing him and I'll keep you noticed.

2012/10/16 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 13:36 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
> I could help with this task opening bugs for errors and/or
> enhancements, or simply recommending some bugs to the students or
> testing patches.

Defining tasks is certainly nice, but would you also volunteer as a
mentor for students and review their work? We would need mentors.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/