Re: Changes to the GNOME Foundation Bylaws from 2002

Hello,

On 02.10.2012 09:05, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Tobias, can you please re-send this with the proper context for
> foundation-announce?
Yes. You are right, I missed out the context in the assumption that the
threading would give it all. But I falsely (and subconsciously) assumed
that everyone does do threading and more importantly, watches
foundation-list. That was a mistake. I should at least have linked to
the thread in the archives.

I will do that.

Cheers,
  Tobi