Re: Changes to the GNOME Foundation Bylaws from 2002

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 03:07:46AM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
> Dear Foundation,
>
> I propose to change the current bylaws to the document attached.

  Not saying what the change is, why you want it changed and
providing some kind of diff is very very surprizing. It exactly
sounds like you don't want that change to be discussed in any way.

  So NACK on principle, I'm probably not a foundation member anymore
but I was part of the group who designed the bylaws and I don't
like your way to proceed frankly.

Daniel