Re: Minutes for the board meeting of November 6th, 2012

hi;

On 20 November 2012 14:11, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
>> == Board Meeting Agenda ==
>>
>>   * Future adboard meetings
>>     * We need to plan the next adboard meeting. Last meeting was at
>> GUADEC.
>>       * When should we have the next meeting?
>>       * What topics should we cover?
>>         * Ideas for the next campaigns for Friends of GNOME
>>         * Newcomer event, Outreach efforts funding
>>         * cross-desktop collaboration
>>         * report on GNOME OS meeting at GUADEC, Boston Summit, and on
>> the gnome-os-list
>>       * Discuss further ideas on the mailing list
>>     * When should we have the next adboard face-to-face meeting?
>

> Were there any answers to these questions? I'm not sure if these are
> minutes, or a C&P of the agenda.

no, there are no answers - those are proposed questions for the adboard meeting.

>>   * Shaun - To contact Dave Neary and Ekaterina Gerasimova to get a
>> list of attendees to get feedback for the summit.
>

> Can I get a reminder what this was about? Is this the Berlin Desktop Summit?
> is this still a live action, or can it be dropped?

I think this can definitely be dropped; we usually do that during the
hand-over between old board and new board at GUADEC, but that probably
survived the checks because Shaun is still on the board.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name