Re: A question to the candidates

Hola!

On 27.05.2012 11:21, Gil Forcada wrote:
> So the crucial part here are ISV, contacting them, engaging with them
> and finally making them ship our great software to the end user.
>
> Is that something that you both find important and also will try to
> pursue if you are elected?
Hm. I think it is important to have a free operating system
pre-installed on machines reaching the end user. Even better if it is
running GNOME. To be honest though, I wouldn't push that too high on my
list. Not because of the importance but because of the feasibility. I
see others like OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc. in a much better position
than us right now.

Cheers,
  Tobi