Re: Questions for the board election candidates

Hi David,

On 05/25/2012 01:24 AM, gnomeuser gmail com wrote:
In short, I have no plans to use GNOME as a platform to spread support
for Free Software.

Thanks for your frank and honest answers both to this question and the previous one. It's made it very easy to decide not to vote for you.

And I mean that as a compliment - I much prefer knowing where you stand on issues that are important to me before the election, rather than being disappointed by you afterwards.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary