Re: Facilitating the Integration of Free Software into Academic Courses (was Re: Questions for the board election candidates)

On 05/24/2012 06:59 PM, Luis Villa wrote:

>> FWIW, Software Carpentry is one of the more successful experiment I've seen in
>> the "Free Software meets Academic Courses" experiments.  Thought I share the link:
>>
>>  http://software-carpentry.org/
>
> Seneca College's collaboration with Mozilla has also, by all accounts,
> been a raging success:
>
> http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Right.  In fact, it seems like Mozilla Foundation is the place to go...  Greg
Wilson (Software Carpentry's lead) works from the Toronto Mozilla offices...

This one too:

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1116533--girls-only-code-writing-camp-hits-toronto

behdad