Re: Self Introduction

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Giovanni Campagna <scampa giovanni gmail com> wrote:
Hello fellow GNOMErs!

I just received the acceptance mail from the membership committee and
I must say I'm enthusiastic to be now a member of the Foundation. It's
great to be part of GNOME, and I consider membership like a badge
honor :).

Welcome! :)

Some of you already know me for my annoying comments in bugzilla, or
because they have to fix my bugs. In any case, I'm one of gnome-shell
and gjs developers, with a focus on extensions and system status
stuff.

gnome-shell? what's that? hah. :)

Again, I'm very happy to be part of this project, and I'll try to help
GNOME anyway I can (which includes mostly coding, but well).

Happy to have you onboard, Giovanni!

sri