Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Olivier Sessink, and I'm a new member of the GNOME foundation. I live in the Netherlands.

I've been working for a long time on the sidelines of the gnome project. I've been programming gtk applications since 1996, the most well known application is the Bluefish editor.

In my daytime I work for a large governement organisation where we deploy a gnome based desktop. With a large implementation you sometimes hit funny limits (who needs 2500 printers in the gnome printer dialog ?). Since few developers have the chance to test their software in such a large implementation I try blog about such issues and notify the developers.

regards,

	Olivier Sessink