Re: DOWNTIME: blogs, extensions, bugzilla

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Andrea Veri wrote:

> I'll shutdown the above services to prevent any data loss during the
> migration, the maintenance will start in a few minutes as I luckily
> found some free time this evening for the migration to take place.

The following Databases have been migrated successfully:

- blogs.g.o
- extensions.g.o

Thank you for your hard work and planning that went into this.  Much appreciated!

Unfortunately the bugzilla DB had a few issues during the migration and:

Suckage.

Sorry for the disturbance and thanks for your patience,

Let us know when it is back up!  Thanks again!

sri

Andrea