DOWNTIME: blogs, extensions, bugzilla

Hi,

I am going to migrate the following databases back to our main Mysql
machine (drawable):

- blogs.gnome.org
- extensions.gnome.org
- bugzilla.gnome.org

Those are currently hosted on a backup machine we used after
drawable's RAID failure around two weeks ago. The machine has been
fixed and the faulty hardware parts have been fixed by IBM.
(everything seems to be back to normality and the I/O tests we ran
looked fine)

I'll shutdown the above services to prevent any data loss during the
migration, the maintenance will start in a few minutes as I luckily
found some free time this evening for the migration to take place.

Thanks for your patience,

Andrea