Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting - June 29, 2012

El dj 19 de 07 de 2012 a les 12:28 +0200, en/na Tobias Mueller va
escriure:
> Heya :)
>
> On 18.07.2012 22:05, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > This makes me think an infrastructure hackfest may be a good idea
> The membership committee probably has an interest in that, too. The
> voting webapp needs to be made accessible and the state of django-mango
> could be evaluated.
>
> So yeah, I'm all for an infrastructure hackfest.
>
> Let's talk during GUADEC about that!

I'm really interested in that too, mostly from the l10n.gnome.org side
but in general I would like to contribute to sysadmin stuff.

Should we look for a BOF spot, just to agree on some place and time to
meet?

Cheers,