Re: Supporting GTK+

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 17:33 +0000, Gino Aielli wrote:
> Hi!
>

> I am a staffing consultant and I am looking for a full-time GTK+
> resource to join a client of mine in Nevada. I know that the GTK
> community is very small, is there any way to spread the word among you
> blog readers?

Hi Gino,

The GTK+ web site has a listing of consultancies that can help
with GTK+ development here:

http://www.gtk.org/support.php

And according to this page:

https://mail.gnome.org/

job postings are allowed on gtk-list gnome org as long as they
are directly related to GTK+ and the subject is clearly marked
as a job posting.

Hope that helps.

--
Shaun