Re: Could a few influential GNOME develoers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

(I had to add this top bit myself, since Richard didn't bother to
quote the pertinent part of the message he was replying to)

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> In general we discuss on gnu-prog-discuss issues about how to make the
[snip]

Bastien,

I think I'd take that as a "no," if I were you.  I certainly can't
imagine signing up for a job that was quite so completely open-ended.
     Greg