Re: Questionnaire on motivation analysis of open source and open content

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:

Totally off-topic from GNOME discussions (sorry!), but potentially
relevant question:   Has anyone come up with a comprehensive list of
one-to-one functions of non-free services and free?

/me starts the list

Google Docs Survey -- LimeSurvey
Google Docs Document -- ietherpad-lite
?

Could turn into a useful wiki page that we can point people to for
creating $whatever for our own community tasks.

http://www.osalt.com/
"Find open source alternatives to well-known commercial software."

Stormy