Re: Questionnaire on motivation analysis of open source and open content

On Thu, February 23, 2012 1:44 pm, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Google Docs operates using nonfree Javascript code.  Is it possible
> for people to fill out your questionaire without running that nonfree
> program?  I don't know, but I guess not.

George,

You might want to consider looking into LimeSurvey if you're interested in
approaching this again with the comments you've received so far. As
Richard indicates, many of us in the free software community will avoid
using nonfree solutions, so using them could bias your results too.

good luck!
Karen