Re: Questionnaire on motivation analysis of open source and open content

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 13:48 +0200, George Tsinarakis wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>

> We are researchers in Technical University of Crete and our current
> research is in the field of motivation analysis of open source and
> open content software projects participants. We would like to ask you
> to fill a questionnaire and forward it to people involved in such
> teams and projects. The web address is the following:
>
>  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHdqZUgyay0waXNRbWFvV3hleVBZSWc6MQ

I found your questionnaire confusing. You use the word "commercial" in
various questions. Do you want to say proprietary software as an
opposite of free and open source software?

I chose not to answer the questionnaire after I got to the middle of it
and considered that it is mostly misleading and that probably no good
information can be derived from it when you're asking questions with
wrong premises. I think you need to understand the subject better and
ask for feedback of your questions before making a questionnaire.

Regards,

Luciana Fujii