Re: Bugzilla upgrade work

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:06:03AM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Is there some way we could make these extensions and patches we can put in
> a puppet install?  I realize the database portion is going to be the manual
> stuff, but it seems that it would be easier to be able to automate it.  Of
> course, this is just my observation and I have not looked at the process.

That is just deploying. The major problem is the changes to the code
(doing development). What is minor is installing all the Bugzilla
dependencies, this is already in Puppet.

Not sure if the bzr setup is in Puppet, but that is minor effort. Feel
free to help out with that, I think it'll need changes anyway as likely
the current Puppet config is not right for Bugzilla 4.2/4.4.

--
Regards,
Olav