Re: Fwd: Reminder: FOSDEM CrossDesktop DevRoom 2013 - Call for Talks

Christophe:

I am glad to hear that there is some cross-desktop coordination going
on.

That said, how do we really expect to make much progress when efforts
to meet in person are not matched with efforts to organize planning on
appropriate cross-desktop forums, like mailing lists on FreeDesktop.org?
In other words, I just expect more planning and discussion about events
like this at FreeDesktop directly.  It would be more likely that other
appropriate forums would not be overlooked if there were more central
discussion and planning.

In my opinion, our efforts to rejuvinate collaborate activitiy also
should focus on helping to revive and energize discussion on forums
like these.

Brian